Getting Started with Your Jewelry
Are you already imagining a new piece or do you need a little nudge? Start by perusing the photos of our original pieces at our website, www.giedesign.com, or stop at our gallery, where we house a large selection of finished original jewelry. We look forward to discussing your sparkling ideas, accenting them with our own gems.
As almost everything we do is one-of-a-kind, each piece of jewelry is priced separately. We will work up an estimate for you before we start.
To arrive at an estimated cost we will need to know the following information:
- Approximate size, weight, shape and quality of stone or stones to be used.
- Whether we are to supply the stone or stones or if you will.
- Finger size for ring estimates. We try to proportion our rings to a person's hand.
- Metal Type and Karat (10K, 14K, 18K, 14K-Palladium, Pure Palladium or Platinum.
- Style of ring of pendant (Some designs are more labor intensive than others.)